The porches are just the beginning of this beauty! This plan is laid out with split bedrooms, and the Master Suite is like an oasis. Enter the extra large Great Room; it's a beauty, complete with a gas fireplace and 10' ceilings. A large arched opening leads you into the heart of the home. They say the heart of the home is the kitchen and this unique Kitchen/Breakfast Area will not disappoint. When I say fully loaded I am NOT exaggerating. The island cook-top is centrally located with a snack bar. There are plenty of cabinets, a wall oven, a built-in microwave, and a large corner walk-in pantry. The Master Suite is sure to please with a large space and an enormous walk-in closet. The Master Bath is fully equipped with dual sinks, a whirlpool tub, linen closet, and a customized corner shower. French doors lead from Master Bedroom onto an L-shaped porch. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are nice-sized with ample closet space. They share a full bath with a linen closet and plenty of storage. The big Laundry Room is centrally located between the Master Suite, Kitchen, and the Garage. The detached 2 Car Garage is optional with a whole lot of storage.
- FLOOR PLANS: Included with your plans will be a detailed floor plan at 1/4" scale with a window and door schedule.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: On many of our plans we offer you options on the type of foundation. The available options for each plan are shown on the page with the plans.
- ELECTRICAL PLAN: This sheet will show the locations of all lights, receptacles, switches, etc. as well as a roof layout.
- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS: Our plans include complete front, sides and rear views, as well as any special exterior details.
- INTERIOR ELEVATIONS: Including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
- BUILDING SECTIONS AND DETAILS
- TYPICAL SPECIFICATION SHEETS
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $40.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $150.00
* The Single Set is typically stamped "Not for Construction" and is to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas. Most of our plans show a basement and alternate crawl space or slab plan.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
To help you determine if this plan will fit within your budget, our Cost-to-Build™ report will provide you a location specific Cost-to-Build™, which is based on your zip code. Order a Cost-to-Build™ Report today to get an accurate, location specific construction cost for any house plan on Houseplans.com. It's a great way to budget your project and compare different plans. It's an easy process and one of our expert plan advisors will take you through a comprehensive interview to determine the materials, finishes, fixtures and more to help you know in advance the likely cost to build a new home from Houseplans.com's blueprints.Cost-to-Build Report
Best Price Policy
Some of our plans are also available on other websites and in printed catalogs. We are committed to selling these plans at or below the lowest price available elsewhere. If you find a regularly priced plan (not “on-sale”) for a lower price, we'll beat the advertised price by 5%. We will match the price for any on-sale plans.More details »
All sales on house plans and customization/modifications are final. No refunds or exchanges can be given once your order has started the fulfillment process.
All house plans from Houseplans are designed to conform to the local codes when and where the original house was constructed.
In addition to the house plans you order, you may also need a site plan that shows where the house is going to be located on the property. You might also need beams sized to accommodate roof loads specific to your region. Your home builder can usually help you with this. You may also need a septic design unless your lot is served by a sanitary sewer system. Many areas now have area-specific energy codes that also have to be followed. This normally involves filling out a simple form providing documentation that your house plans are in compliance.
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
In some regions, there is a second step you will need to take to insure your house plans are in compliance with local codes. Some areas of North America have very strict engineering requirements. Examples of this would be, but not limited to, earthquake-prone areas of California and the Pacific Coast, hurricane risk areas of the Florida, Gulf & Carolina Coasts. New York, New Jersey, Nevada, and parts of Illinois require review by a local professional as well. If you are building in these areas, it is most likely you will need to hire a state licensed structural engineer to analyze the design and provide additional drawings and calculations required by your building department. If you aren’t sure, building departments typically have a handout they will give you listing all of the items they require to submit for and obtain a building permit.
Additionally, stock plans do not have a professional stamp attached. If your building department requires one, they will only accept a stamp from a professional licensed in the state where you plan to build. In this case, you will need to take your house plans to a local engineer or architect for review and stamping. In addition, plans which are used to construct homes in Nevada are required to be drawn by a licensed Nevada architect.
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|2123 sq ft||3 Bed||2.5 Bath||60' Wide||76' Deep|
|1007 sq ft||2 Bed||33' Wide||36' Deep|
|2380 sq ft||4 Bed||2.5 Bath||87' Wide||54' Deep|
|2614 sq ft||4 Bed||2.5 Bath||80' Wide||63' Deep|
|1700 sq ft||3 Bed||50' Wide||42' Deep|
|2818 sq ft||4 Bed||3.5 Bath||77' Wide||72' Deep|
|1856 sq ft||4 Bed||58' Wide||68' Deep|
|2123 sq ft||3 Bed||2.5 Bath||60' Wide||76' Deep|
|1500 sq ft||3 Bed||52' Wide||48' Deep|
|2046 sq ft||3 Bed||2.5 Bath||66' Wide||78' Deep|
Ask us a Question
Your question has been received. You can usually expect an answer within 24 - 48 hours. During high activity periods and holidays it might take a little longer to reply. Thanks for your interest and the opportunity to help you.