- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS: shows the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details and measurements.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: includes drawings for a full, daylight or partial basement. Some of our plans are drawn with a crawlspace, but we do not offer plans with pole foundation. All necessary notations and dimensions are included. Foundation options will vary for each plan. If the home you want does not have the type of foundation you desire, one may be developed for you by contacting us.
- DETAILED FLOOR PLANS: shows the placement of the interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc., of each level of the house.
- CROSS SECTIONS: shows details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections specify the home's construction, insulation, flooring and roofing details. Most of our Cross Sections are common sections of that particular style of house. If the house is complex a Cross Section or other form of detail will be included to help explain how parts of that house will fit together.
- ROOF DETAILS: shows slope, pitch and location of dormers, gables and other roof elements, including skylights. These details may be shown on the elevation sheet or on a separate diagram. Note: If trusses are used, we suggest using a local truss manufacturer to design your trusses to comply with your local codes and regulations. If Rafters are used we suggest using your local lumber company. Most lumber companies employ structural engineers who can figure out the proper spans and loads for this type of roof system.
Plan Set Price
Material List $725.00
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas. Most of our plans show a basement and alternate crawl space or slab plan.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|1218 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||43' wide||57' deep|
|2192 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||72' wide||41' deep|
|1873 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||66' wide||44' deep|
|1300 sq ft||3 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||57' wide||48' deep|
|1306 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||30' wide||43' deep|
|1216 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||50' wide||46' deep|
|1428 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||55' wide||31' deep|
|2838 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||80' wide||48' deep|
|2704 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||54' wide||48' deep|