- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS: show the front, rear, and sides of the house, including exterior materials and details.
- FOUNDATION PLANS: include drawings for a daylight basement, post and beam, joist, or slab foundation. All necessary notations and dimensions are included. If the plan you choose doesn?t have the type of foundation you desire we will create one for you at a reasonable fee.
- DETAILED FLOOR PLANS: show the placement of interior walls and the dimensions of rooms, doors, windows, stairways, and similar elements for each level of the house.
- CROSS SECTIONS: show details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections give the construction, insulation, flooring, and roofing details.
- Upper floor framing plans are included with two story homes or homes with lofts.
- ROOFING PLAN: gives the layout of rafters, dormers, gables, and other roof elements, such as skylights.
- SCHEMATIC ELECTRICAL LAYOUTS: show the suggested locations for switches, fixtures, and outlets.
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS: provide instructions and information regarding excavation and grading, masonry and concrete work, carpentry and woodwork, thermal and moisture protection, drywall, tile, flooring, glazing, and caulking and sealants.
NOTE: Due to regional variations, local availability of materials, local codes, methods of installation, and individual preferences, detailed heating, plumbing, and electrical specifications are not included on the plans. The ductwork, venting and other details will vary, depending on the heating and cooling system you use and the type of energy that operates it. These details and specifications are easily obtained from your local builder or local supplier.
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $0.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $150.00
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas. Most of our plans show a basement and alternate crawl space or slab plan.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|2281 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||53' wide||42' deep|
|3492 sq ft||5 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||74' wide||45' deep|
|1805 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||47' wide||40' deep|
|4100 sq ft||5 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||80' wide||77' deep|
|3725 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||32' wide||47' deep|
|2142 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||40' wide||45' deep|
|3717 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||52' wide||55' deep|
|2736 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||87' wide||36' deep|
|1485 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||27' wide||31' deep|
|2261 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||53' wide||82' deep|