- COVER SHEET AND RELEVANT NOTES
- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS: Scaled drawings of the front, rear, sides of the home. Information pertaining to the exterior finish materials, roof pitches and exterior height dimensions.
- CABINET PLANS: These plans, or in some cases elevations, will detail the layout of the kitchen and bathroom cabinets at a larger scale. Available for most plans.
- TYPICAL WALL SECTION: This section will address insulation, roof components, and interior and exterior wall finishes. Your plans will be designed with either 2x4 or 2x6 exterior walls, but most professional contractors can easily adapt the plans to the wall thickness you require.
- FIREPLACE DETAILS: If the home you have chosen includes a fireplace, the fireplace detail will show typical methods to construct the firebox, hearth and flue chase for masonry units, or a wood frame chase for a zero-clearance unit. Available for most plans.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: These plans will accurately dimension the footprint of your home including load bearing points and beam placement if applicable. The foundation style will vary from plan to plan.
- ROOF PLAN: The information necessary to construct the roof will be included with your home plans. Some plans will reference roof trusses, while many others contain schematic framing plans. These framing plans will indicate the lumber sizes necessary for the rafters and ridgeboards based on the designated roof loads.
- TYPICAL CROSS SECTION: A cut-away cross-section through the entire home shows your building contractor the exact correlation of construction components at all levels of the house. It will help to clarify the load bearing points from the roof all the way down to the basement. Available for most plans.
- DETAILED FLOOR PLANS: The floor plans of your home accurately dimension the positioning of all walls, doors, windows, stairs and permanent fixtures. They will show you the relationship and dimensions of rooms, closets and traffic patterns. The schematic of the electrical layout may be included in the plan.
- STAIR DETAILS: If stairs are an element of the design you have chosen, the plans will show the necessary information to build these, either through a stair cross section, or on the floor plans.
Exterior Wall Framing
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $50.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $135.00
Material List $85.00
The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|2194 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||76' wide||75' deep|
|1 sq ft||0 bed||0 bath|
|1 story||35' wide||26' deep|
|1760 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||24' wide||39' deep|
|521 sq ft||0 bed||0 bath|
|2 story||22' wide||26' deep|
|1792 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||56' wide||38' deep|
|1595 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||33' wide||40' deep|
|1415 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||38' wide||36' deep|
|2411 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||52' wide||43' deep|
|2033 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||68' wide||40' deep|
|1642 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||59' wide||44' deep|