Frank Lloyd Wright’s designs provided inspiration for this bright and airy home. High ceilings overarch the living spaces, from the entry right through the center to the rear. Stacked windows in the vaulted great room fill most of the rear wall. A gas fireplace is on one side, and the opposite side is open to the kitchen and dining area.
Additional Room Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $55.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $250.00
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|2674 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||83' wide||60' deep|
|2283 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||74' wide||64' deep|
|2145 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||86' wide||56' deep|
|2962 sq ft||0 bed||0 bath|
|2 story||54' wide||36' deep|
|3815 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||134' 11" wide||87' 5" deep|
|3231 sq ft||3 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||74' wide||57' deep|
|2291 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||76' wide||60' deep|
|2279 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||59' wide||69' deep|
|2838 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||64' wide||55' deep|
|2686 sq ft||4 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||34' wide||93' deep|