- FLOOR PLANS: Drawn at 1/4" = 1'-0" scale, and include room Lay-outs, door and window sizes, complete and accurate dimensions, locations of plant shelves and niches, Any specific notes, building section markers, floor Covering Locations
- BASEMENT PLAN (If applies): Drawn at 1/4" = 1'-0" scale, and includes Door and window sizes, Complete and accurate dimensions, any specific notes, building section markers, mechanical equipment location, electrical layouts
Finished and unfinished areas
- ELEVATION: Drawn at 1/4" = 1'-0" scale, and include exterior finishes, floor-to-floor heights, roof slope indicators, any specific notes, roof Overview
- ELECTRICAL PLANS: Drawn at 1/4" = 1'-0" scale, and include Switch and Outlet locations, lighting types & locations, T.V. and Phone locations
- FOUNDATION PLAN: Drawn at 1/4" = 1'-0" scale, and includes All posts and beam sizes and locations, door and window opening sizes, complete and accurate dimensions, all foundation wall and footing sizes, all code-related notes, building section markers, tags for different footing types
- BUILDING SECTIONS: Drawn at 1/4" = 1'-0" scale, and includes Beam sizes, connections, and locations, floor joist type and spacing, floor-to-floor heights, non-typical plate heights indicated
- TYPICAL WALL SECTIONS: Drawn at 1/4" = 1'-0" scale, and includes Section view through the home, ceiling details, niche/plant shelf details
Specific wall Elevations
- MISCELLANEOUS NOTES AND DETAILS: Miscellaneous framing details, stairway details, footing details, general notes covering all current code requirements for residential construction
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $0.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $150.00
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas. Most of our plans show a basement and alternate crawl space or slab plan.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|3614 sq ft||5 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||76' wide||64' deep|
|1804 sq ft||4 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||61' wide||49' deep|
|1564 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||53' wide||46' deep|
|2422 sq ft||5 bed||4 bath|
|1 story||80' wide||76' deep|
|12421 sq ft||6 bed||8.5 bath|
|3 story||168' wide||90' deep|
|1841 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||53' wide||56' deep|