- Foundation / Lower Level Plan (1/4"=1'): Layout of foundation or lower floor, with room and overall dimensions where applicable. All beam, column, pad, and joist sizing specified. Furnace and water heater locations shown.
- Main Floor Plan (1/4"=1'): Layout of main floor, with room and overall dimensions. Beam, joist, header, door and window sizes specified. Vaults and ceiling heights are shown.
- Upper Floor Plan (1/4"=1'): Layout of upper floor, with room and overall dimensions. Beam, joist, header, door and window sizes specified. Vaults and ceiling heights are shown.
- Front Elevation (1/4"=1'): Front view of home. Roof pitches and materials specified.
- Back Elevation (1/4"=1') and Side Elevations (1/8"=1'): Back and side view with roof pitches shown.
- Roof Plan (1/4"=1'): Layout of roof including roof pitches and plate heights.
- Detail Sheet: Typical Foundation wall section, wall section and framing details. Not all details relate to every plan.
NOTE: These plans are designed and drafted to meet average conditions and codes in the state of Kansas at the time the plan was designed.
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $0.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $250.00
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas. Most of our plans show a basement and alternate crawl space or slab plan.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|2251 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||67' wide||54' deep|
|1310 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||39' wide||49' deep|
|1818 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||40' wide||44' deep|
|3574 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||70' wide||40' deep|
|2501 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||57' wide||46' deep|
|2523 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||55' wide||48' deep|
|2615 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||52' wide||51' deep|
|2667 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||56' wide||41' deep|
|1686 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||42' wide||40' deep|
|2480 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||52' wide||42' deep|