2655 sq ft
This plan can be customized!
Click the button or call us now at 1-800-913-2350.
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- Cover Page: Rendered elevation and informative reference sections including: general notes and design criteria
- Elevations: Drafted at 1/4" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are detailed and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys and ridges.
- Foundation: Drafted at 1/4" scale. Poured or block basement or slab foundations are standard. Shows the HVAC equipment, structural information, steel beam and pole locations and the direction and spacing of the floor system above. Optional slab and crawl space foundations are available for a fee.
- Main Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Fully dimensioned from stud to stud for ease of framing. 2"x4" walls are standard. The detailed drawings include such things as structural header locations, framing layout and kitchen layout.
- Second Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Dimensioned from stud to stud and drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Interior Elevations: Useful for the cabinet and bidding process, this page shows all kitchen and bathroom cabinets as well as any other cabinet elevations.
- Electrical and Sections: Illustrated on a separate page for clarity, the electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the foundation, main and second level floor plans. Typical wall, cantilever, stair, brick and fireplace sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
- Roof Framing Plan: Illustrated on a separate page for clarity, the roof framing plan shows the suggested dimensional plan showing lengths, runs, ridge heights and wall plate heights. ** This page not included with floor plans adapted for ICF Products **
|5 Copy Set||$985.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|CAD Set||$1485.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Single Set||$550.00||One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set.|
|Slab||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Basement||$150.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Mirror Reverse Sets||$0.00/each|
|Right-Reading Reverse||$150.00||Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable. Click here for more information.|
|Material List||$125.00||A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Click here for more information.|
Other plans by this designer
|2196 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||54' wide||47' deep|
|3250 sq ft||4 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||67' wide||76' deep|
|1195 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||40' wide||49' deep|
|2422 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||59' wide||58' deep|
|2975 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||68' wide||66' deep|
|2449 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||69' wide||68' deep|
|2495 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||58' wide||54' deep|
|1772 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||52' wide||52' deep|
|3247 sq ft||4 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||64' wide||74' deep|
|2301 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||40' wide||40' deep|
|1699 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||40' wide||48' deep|
|1765 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||42' wide||52' deep|
|2377 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||50' wide||40' deep|
|2158 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||49' wide||40' deep|
|2105 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||47' wide||43' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.