2960 sq ft
This plan can be customized!
Click the button or call us now at 1-800-913-2350.
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
Structural Information Provided
Energy Efficient Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|5 Copy Set||$4750.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Slab||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Mirror Reverse Sets||$0.00/each|
Meet the Designer - Braxton Werner & Paul Field
"Our goal is to produce high quality sustainable buildings of rigorous and exacting detail. We strive to create appropriate and timeless solutions."The wf2studio Plan Collection was created by Paul Field, Assoc. AIA and Braxton Werner, AIA. Their inspiration includes such famous icons of modernism as Luis Barragan in his use of masonry, manipulation of light, and elegance of form; Carlo Scarpa in his cast-in-place concrete work; and the Case Study House Program in its handling of standardized elements. Paul and Braxton aim for an understated, straightforward, and eco-oriented architecture that suits its setting.
Paul is a graduate of Carleton University at Ottawa and has practiced architecture in Canada, then Texas, since 1997. He has extensive experience in residential design and construction having managed several award-winning residential projects in Texas including his own home which was published in Metropolitan Home and featured on HGTV.
Braxton Werner is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin. He received his LEED Accreditation in 2000, and has been a licensed architect in the State of Texas since 2002. Braxton has extensive knowledge of green building and has practiced both architecture and construction management in Texas since 1997. In 2006 the two formed the design-build firm wernerfield and later created the wf2studio in an effort to provide modern, sustainable residential alternatives at an affordable price.
Other plans by this designer
|2380 sq ft||3 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||48' wide||105' deep|
|1940 sq ft||2 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||20' wide||120' deep|
|1730 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||31' wide||97' deep|
|2890 sq ft||3 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||50' wide||56' deep|
|2750 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||30' wide||81' deep|
|1470 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||22' wide||101' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.