2996 sq ft
This plan can be customized!
Click the button or call us now at 1-800-913-2350.
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
Energy Efficient Features
What's included in this plan set
- Foundation Plan: Includes detailed information about the foundation layout including concrete walls, footings, pads, posts, beams, bearing walls, and foundation notes. If the home features a basement, the first-floor framing details may also be included on this plan. If your plan features slab construction rather than a basement, the plan shows footings and details for a monolithic slab. This page, or another in the set, may include a sample plot plan for locating your house on a building site. Additional sheets focus on foundation cross-sections and other details. In some instances a designer may only provide what is commonly referred to as a foundation schematic or plumbing plan. These types of drawings only show the footprint of the foundation and do not include foundation construction details.
- Floor Plans: Show the layout of each floor of the house. Rooms and interior spaces are carefully dimensioned and include locations of doors and windows. Plans will also include and markers indicating cross-section details provided elsewhere in the plans if applicable.
- Building Sections: Building sections show changes in floor, ceiling, or roof height, and / or the relationship of one level to another. These sections show how the various parts of the house fit together and are valuable during construction.
- Electrical Plans: The electrical plan offers suggested locations with notes for all lighting, outlets, switches, and some other electrical appliances. A layout is provided for each level, as well as basements, garages, or other structures. This plan does not contain diagrams detailing how all wiring should be run, or how circuits should be engineered. These details should be designed by your electrician.
- Exterior Elevations: In addition to the front exterior, your drawing set will include drawings of the rear and sides of your house as well. These drawings give notes on exterior materials and finishes. Particular attention is given to cornice detail, brick and stone accents, or other finish items that make your home unique.
- Construction Details: Most drawings sets include typical construction details. These details may include the foundation, interior walls, exterior walls, floors, stairways, and / or roof details.
|PDF Set Best Value!||$1395.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set||$1455.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set||$1485.00||8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|CAD Set||$1880.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Basement||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Crawlspace||$0.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Slab||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Copies||$30.00/each||Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Mirror Reverse Sets||$0.00/each||Choose how many sets of the 5 or 8 copy set to mirror. Text and dimensions will be backwards. Click here for more information.|
Meet the Designer - Home Patterns LLC
“We're taking the complication out of creating energy-efficient Craftsman-style home plans and communities. It's an incremental process that homeowners and builders don't have to be afraid of.”
Brooks Ballard founded Home Patterns LLC in 2001. With a Masters in Architecture from Georgia Tech and a Masters in City Design and Social Science from the London School of Economics, he brings a holistic perspective to the design of homes and communities.
Experience working with affordable housing experts to produce inexpensive houses that fit into surrounding bungalow neighborhoods lead Brooks to develop reinvigorated Craftsman style home plans that not only reduce the initial carbon footprints, but also work well in infill construction and newer, small-lot developments. It's a "build green" approach. Home widths are based on 4-foot increments for less waste during construction. Bump outs are kept to a minimum because extra corners are expensive, energy-inefficient, and time consuming to build. Roof lines are simple. Less waste and complication means savings that can be put into energy-efficient appliances, solar power, and/or insulation. Smaller but well functioning living spaces mean less energy is needed over the long haul. A smaller footprint means less valuable land is needed. More compact housing encourages walking and mixed use neighborhoods. This translates into healthier living, more freedom of movement and choice, and less reliance on polluting fossil fuels.
Brooks' home plan packages allow any builder to construct a first class energy-efficient and sustainable Craftsman-style home that's comparable in price to a "normal home." Energy-efficient, green details are called out separately on our Green Sheets so that a builder can learn incrementally. Think of the plan package as an introduction to sustainable design. The builders can learn and incorporate these details at their own pace while realizing the interconnectedness of each system.
Other plans by this designer
Contact us now for a free consultation.