- ELEVATIONS: Drawings of front, rear, right side and left side elevations drawn at 1/4" scale.
- FOUNDATION PLANS: 1/4" scale foundation plan includes dimensions, actual steel beam and joist sizes. Most plans are designed for basement with a 7'10" pour and level lot (8" poured concrete wall)
- FLOOR PLANS: 1/4" scale plan that includes dimensions; actual header, flush beam, and joist sizes. Window rough opening sizes and locations. High quality windows and doors are specified on floor plan drawings. Location of bearing walls, direction of truss and rafter framing noted with size and spacing. Electrical layouts are shown
- ROOF PLAN: 1/8" scale plan indicates roof pitches, overhangs, saddles and chimneys
- MISCELLANEOUS DETAILS: Foundation reinforcing detail show size of footing and foundation wall, size and spacing of rebar. Beam and column detail shows connection of steel columns that are used to support steel beams at basement and footing detail to be installed below slab to support column load. Stair Detail to show builder how to frame with information such as tread and riser heights.
Cabinet layouts, included in drawings, can be used to show sizes of cabinets at kitchen to be installed. This detail can also be helpful should you want custom cabinets, it can be used by your cabinet people to show you what will fit in the space and your options available.
Truss profiles to show builder any irregular profiles, pitches, or heelcuts that varies from the typical framing.
Fireplace elevations that can be used as is to build your fireplace or to give you or your decorator a starting point. Fireplace detail shows how the fireplace is to be built. Wall section show typical framing detail of house.
Most exterior walls are 2x4s; except where wall height requires 2x6s.
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $50.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $150.00
Material List $125.00
* The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|2482 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||78' wide||59' deep|
|1597 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||60' wide||50' deep|
|5281 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||99' wide||81' deep|
|5143 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||114' wide||61' deep|
|2759 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||68' wide||60' deep|
|1481 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||50' wide||56' deep|
|1281 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||52' wide||57' deep|
|1798 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||67' wide||47' deep|
|1792 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||63' wide||49' deep|
|1776 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||65' wide||49' deep|