This house is special. Facades are mostly frameless crystal clear glass, which blurs the edges between inside and outside completely. Light, spatial-truss roof soars above the glass facade, making interior spaces almost column-free. Light also penetrates into deep plan building through the inner yard. Inner yard also connects all the inside premises visually. Geothermal heating and LED lightning fixtures should be considered by choosing this plan.
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $50.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $50.00
Material List $100.00
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas. Most of our plans show a basement and alternate crawl space or slab plan.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|1915 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||56' wide||62' deep|
|1000 sq ft||3 bed||1.5 bath|
|2 story||24' wide||42' deep|
|1272 sq ft||2 bed||1 bath|
|2 story||34' wide||41' deep|
|1200 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||27' wide||45' deep|
|1471 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||71' wide||45' deep|
|3261 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||49' wide||83' deep|
|2154 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||64' wide||61' deep|
|1706 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||51' wide||50' deep|