Main Floor Plan
- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS: Shows front, rear and side elevations and includes typical plate heights and typical exterior finish notes
- FLOOR PLAN(S): Fully dimensioned
- SLAB FOUNDATION PLAN: Fully dimensioned
- ROOF PLAN: Includes attic venting, header and scupper notes and general truss information.
- ELECTRICAL LAYOUT PLAN: Includes general typical install heights, grounding and circuit notes
- PLUMBING DETAILS: General details including additional cabinet elevations and waste/vent schematics
- CONSTRUCTION DETAILS: Typically two sheets of general construction details pertinent to the construction of the home.
- GENERAL NOTES: Typically two sheets of general notes pertinent to the construction of the home.
NOTE: If ordering a CAD file of this plan the Construction Details and General Notes are provided in PDF form and are not modifiable via a CAD program.
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $0.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $150.00
The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas. Most of our plans show a basement and alternate crawl space or slab plan.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|3892 sq ft||3 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||106' wide||91' deep|
|3639 sq ft||3 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||103' wide||101' deep|
|1675 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||69' wide||53' deep|
|1700 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||58' wide||56' deep|
|1684 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||46' wide||56' deep|
|1900 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||76' wide||75' deep|
|1790 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||60' wide||73' deep|
|1801 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||72' wide||73' deep|
|2594 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||83' wide||65' deep|
|2575 sq ft||2 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||91' wide||89' deep|