Photographs may show modified designs. All images are copyrighted.
3391 sq ft
Customize any features!
Our in-house design team can help you make all the modifications you have in mind in order to make this your dream home.Get Free Quote
Full Specs & Features
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan set
- Rendered front elevation
- Floor to floor & plate heights
- Roof pitches
- Exterior materials labeled
- Window & door shapes & design
- Complete & accurate dimensions
- Floor & ceiling heights
- General architectural features
- Cabinet, appliance & plumbing layouts
- Windows, door & openings labeled
- Room titles
- Code related & general notes
- Building section markets
- Electrical layouts (may be separate plan)
- Floor to floor dimensions
- Floor & ceiling changes
- Floor system dimensions
- Plate heights labeled
- Roof pitches indicated
- Stair section & related notes
- Misc. framing detail
- General code related notes for residential construction
- Roof design
- Hips, ridges, valleys, etc. labeled
- Plate heights labeled
- Notes related to residential construction
- Code related notes
- Cabinet elevations
- Locations of drawers, doors, shelves, etc.
- Locations of appliances, plumbing & related items
- Dimensions of heights Specification of door designs & molding will not necessarily be indicated.
- Typical building section
- Wall sections indicating method of construction & material make-up
- Misc. framing details
- Typical lintel & header span tables
- Fastening & nailing schedules
- Typical 2 & 3 car detached garage plans
- General & misc. code related notes
- Foundation plans - A slab interface diagram is provided showing the footprint of the home but does not include structural details for constructing the foundation.
- Structural engineering
- HVAC layouts (heating & air conditioning)
- Detailed specifications
- Electrical wiring diagrams & load analysis
- Plumbing diagrams
DRAWINGS NOT PROVIDED:
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $0.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $250.00
The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
Additional copies can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days after your original purchase date.
All sales on house plans and customization/modifications are final. No refunds or exchanges can be given once your order has started the fulfillment process.
All house plans from Houseplans are designed to conform to the local codes when and where the original house was constructed.
In addition to the house plans you order, you may also need a site plan that shows where the house is going to be located on the property. You might also need beams sized to accommodate roof loads specific to your region. Your home builder can usually help you with this. You may also need a septic design unless your lot is served by a sanitary sewer system. Many areas now have area-specific energy codes that also have to be followed. This normally involves filling out a simple form providing documentation that your house plans are in compliance.
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
In some regions, there is a second step you will need to take to insure your house plans are in compliance with local codes. Some areas of North America have very strict engineering requirements. Examples of this would be, but not limited to, earthquake-prone areas of California and the Pacific Coast, hurricane risk areas of the Florida, Gulf & Carolina Coasts. New York, New Jersey, Nevada, and parts of Illinois require review by a local professional as well. If you are building in these areas, it is most likely you will need to hire a state licensed structural engineer to analyze the design and provide additional drawings and calculations required by your building department. If you aren’t sure, building departments typically have a handout they will give you listing all of the items they require to submit for and obtain a building permit.
Additionally, stock plans do not have a professional stamp attached. If your building department requires one, they will only accept a stamp from a professional licensed in the state where you plan to build. In this case, you will need to take your house plans to a local engineer or architect for review and stamping. In addition, plans which are used to construct homes in Nevada are required to be drawn by a licensed Nevada architect.
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|5502 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|3 story||64' wide||46' deep|
|4170 sq ft||4 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||94' wide||69' deep|
|6199 sq ft||5 bed||5.5 bath|
|2 story||55' wide||101' deep|
|3627 sq ft||4 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||74' wide||56' deep|
|3082 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||70' wide||80' deep|
|4455 sq ft||5 bed||4.5 bath|
|2 story||94' wide||72' deep|
|3440 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||61' wide||51' deep|
|4019 sq ft||5 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||72' wide||67' deep|
|5514 sq ft||6 bed||5 bath|
|2 story||67' wide||85' deep|
|4157 sq ft||6 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||70' wide||57' deep|