3417 sq ft
This plan can be customized!
Click the button or call us now at 1-800-913-2350.
Floor PlansFloor Plan - Main Floor Plan
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan set
- Exterior Elevations are scaled (1/4" and 1/8" = 1'-0") drawings of the front, rear, left, and right sides of the home.
- Detailed Floor plans of the home accurately dimensioning the positioning of the walls, doors, windows, stairs, and permanent fixtures.
- Foundation plan details the foot print of the home. Location and size of load points, stem walls, footings, pony walls, and floor joist.
- Roof plans are typically truss planing, truss manufacturer will provide detail diagrams of truss's. In some cases the roof plans may be drawn as stick framed or have stick framing which will call out lumber sizes and spacing.
- Cross Sections offer a cut away through the home showing your builder the correlation of building components.
- Details indicate minimum CABO/IRC standards for construction of the home.
- Electrical plan shows the schematic of the electrical layout. Most electricians want to discuss the options the home owner desires prior to bidding.
- Mechanical and Detailed Plumbing plans are not included. These are site specific and are accomplished by those professionals.
- All plans are prepared in compliance with the Uniform Building Code (ICBO) or the International Residential Code, a National Standard for residential construction at the time of completion.
|5 Copy Set||$795.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set||$855.00||8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Reproducible Set||$1065.00||For making minor changes to your house plans and inexpensive local printing. 1 printed set on Vellum or Bond paper.|
|CAD Set||$1815.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Single Set||$715.00||One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set.|
|Crawlspace||$0.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Mirror Reverse Sets||$50.00/each||Choose how many sets of the 5 or 8 copy set to mirror. Text and dimensions will be backwards. Click here for more information.|
Other plans by this designer
Contact us now for a free consultation.