This "L-shaped" plan features open spaces and ample storage. Designed to accommodate cross-ventilation and provide abundant light, the two wings are hinged by a masonry stair tower that is topped by a private, third floor retreat. The main living spaces encourage outdoor living, opening directly to a covered porch and adjoining deck. The broad roofs and simple massing recall the iconography of rural, vernacular architecture, while a contemporary handling of form and detail suggest a more modern sensibility. This house is unique blend of functional commodity, modern facility, and nostalgic comfort.
Exterior Wall Framing
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|6700 sq ft||5 bed||8.5 bath|
|3 story||49' wide||105' deep|
|2665 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||61' wide||57' deep|
|2030 sq ft||2 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||50' wide||53' deep|
|500 sq ft||1 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||34' wide||32' deep|