Exterior Wall Framing
- ELEVATIONS: Includes Material labels, Floor-to-floor heights, Roof slope indicators, Attic ventilation notes
- FLOOR PLANS: Drawn at 1/4" = 1'-0" scale, and includes all post and beam locations, door and window sizes, complete and accurate dimensions, room labels and interior room sizes, electrical layouts, code-related notes, building section markers, floor joist type, spacing and direction
- FOUNDATION OR BASEMENT PLAN: Drawn at 1/4" = 1'-0" scale, and includes All post and beam locations, door and window sizes, complete and accurate dimensions, all foundation wall and footing sizes, code-related notes, building section markers, floor and deck joist type, spacing and direction, mechanical equipment location, electrical layouts
- ROOF PLAN
- BUILDING SECTIONS: Beam connections and locations, floor joist type and spacing, floor-to-floor heights, non-typical plate heights indicated
- TYPICAL WALL SECTIONS: Drawn at 1/2" = 1'-0" scale, and includes all labels indicating wall construction, foundation wall thickness and minimum reinforcing, insulation type and rating
- MISCELLANEOUS NOTES AND DETAILS
- MISCELLANEOUS FRAMING DETAILS
- STAIRWAY DETAILS
- GENERAL NOTES: Covering code requirements for residential construction.
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $0.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $200.00
The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas. Most of our plans show a basement and alternate crawl space or slab plan.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|2625 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||59' wide||83' deep|
|2789 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||69' wide||73' deep|
|1775 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||63' wide||59' deep|
|3431 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||104' wide||74' deep|
|1868 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||63' wide||59' deep|
|1304 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||39' wide||49' deep|
|1437 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||44' wide||63' deep|
|1445 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||50' wide||46' deep|
|1525 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||42' wide||64' deep|
|1491 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||61' wide||53' deep|