3702 sq ft
This plan can be customized!
Let us know your desired changes and get a free quote.
Click the button or call us now at 1-800-913-2350.
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan set
- Elevations: Drawings of front, rear, right side and left side elevations drawn at 1/4" scale.
- Foundation Plan: 1/4" scale foundation plan includes dimensions, actual steel beam and joist sizes. Most plans are designed for basement with a 7'10" pour and level lot (8" poured concrete wall).
- Floor Plans: 1/4" scale plan that includes dimensions; actual header, flush beam, and joist sizes. Window rough opening sizes and locations. High quality windows and doors are specified on floor plan drawings. Location of bearing walls, direction of truss and rafter framing noted with size and spacing. Electrical layouts are shown.
- Roof Plan: 1/8" scale plan indicates roof pitches, overhangs, saddles and chimneys
- Foundation reinforcing detail shows size of footing and foundation wall, size and spacing of rebar.
- Beam and column detail shows connection of steel columns that are used to support steel beams at basement and footing detail to be installed below slab to support column load. Stair Detail to show builder how to frame with information such as tread and riser heights.
- Cabinet layouts, included in drawings, can be used to show sizes of cabinets at kitchen to be installed. This detail can also be helpful should you want custom cabinets, it can be used by your cabinet people to show you what will fit in the space and your options available.
- Truss profiles to show builder any irregular profiles, pitches, or heelcuts that varies from the typical framing.
- Fireplace elevations that can be used as is to build your fireplace or to give you or your decorator a starting point.
- Fireplace detail shows how the fireplace is to be built.
- Wall section show typical framing detail of house.
|5 Copy Set||$675.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set||$765.00||8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Reproducible Set||$787.50||For making minor changes to your house plans and inexpensive local printing. 1 printed set on Vellum or Bond paper.|
|CAD Set||$1350.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Single Set||$549.00||One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set.|
|Basement||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Crawlspace||$315.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Daylight Basement||$315.00||Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.|
|Slab||$315.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Copies||$45.00/each||Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Mirror Reverse Sets||$31.50/each||Choose how many sets of the 5 or 8 copy set to mirror. Text and dimensions will be backwards. Click here for more information.|
|Right-Reading Reverse||$135.00||Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable. Click here for more information.|
|Material List||$85.50||A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Click here for more information.|
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Plans cannot be re-sold.
The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
Other plans by this designer
|2055 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||50' wide||45' deep|
|1597 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||60' wide||50' deep|
|2077 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||57' wide||50' deep|
|2132 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||50' wide||51' deep|
|1281 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||52' wide||57' deep|
|2209 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||59' wide||49' deep|
|1650 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||50' wide||37' deep|
|3168 sq ft||5 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||82' wide||51' deep|
|1776 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||65' wide||49' deep|
|1565 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||54' wide||26' deep|
|2482 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||78' wide||59' deep|
|1698 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||55' wide||27' deep|
|2258 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||72' wide||45' deep|
|1959 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||50' wide||41' deep|
|5143 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||114' wide||61' deep|
|5633 sq ft||4 bed||4.5 bath|
|2 story||90' wide||90' deep|
|5281 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||99' wide||81' deep|
|2099 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||69' wide||29' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.
Best Price Policy