3812 sq ft
This plan can be customized!
Click the button or call us now at 1-800-913-2350.
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|5 Copy Set||$895.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set||$995.00||8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Single Set||$855.00||One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set.|
|Crawlspace||$0.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Mirror Reverse Sets||$50.00/each||Choose how many sets of the 5 or 8 copy set to mirror. Text and dimensions will be backwards. Click here for more information.|
The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
Other plans by this designer
|2736 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||41' wide||90' deep|
|1605 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||59' wide||52' deep|
|2306 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||64' wide||84' deep|
|2254 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||60' wide||64' deep|
|2713 sq ft||3 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||41' wide||36' deep|
|2579 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||58' wide||74' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.