- RENDERING: On the first page of your plans, you will find a black & white hand-rendered illustration of the home's front elevation, as well as the general home plan notes. (Please note that the rendering is the artist's conception and may vary upon construction)
- FRONT ELEVATION: The Front Elevation is shown at 1/4"=1' scale showing full exterior details with supplemental enlarged area details.
- REAR ELEVATION: The Rear Elevation is shown at 1/4" or 1/8" scale showing full exterior details with supplemental enlarged area details.
- SIDE ELEVATIONS: The Side Elevations are shown at 1/4"or 1/8" scale showing full exterior details with supplemental enlarged area details
- FOUNDATION PLAN: All plans are shown with a 9' Poured Concrete Basement at 1/4" scale, fully dimensioned and detailed showing structural members. Alternate foundations are shown on a supplemental sheet to our ?regular? poured concrete foundation and therefore all other sheets still represent a full foundation ( i.e. elevations, building sections, stair sections, mechanical locations, details, etc.)
- FLOOR PLANS: The Floor Plans are shown at 1/4"=1'0" scale, fully dimensioned and detailed showing structural, window and door callouts, room finishes and framing sections.
- ROOF PLAN: The Roof Plan for the plan is scaled at 1/4" with Floor Plan references. Pitch and overhang distances are also noted.
- BUILDING SECTIONS: Building Sections are shown at 1/4" scale, highly detailed in full cross-sections throughout the house. Cross-references and enlarged details are included.
- WALL SECTIONS: Wall Sections are shown at 3/8" to 1" = 1' scale and are highly detailed. Typical framing sections are also included.
- DETAILS AND SECTIONS: Plan shows enlarged drawings of various elements for even greater clarification.
- ENLARGED DETAILS: We have included a page showing enlarged views of plan details for reference on even the most minute details.
- MILLWORK DETAILS: One page of your plans illustrates enlarged drawings of millwork/ finish details. An excellent reference for your supplier!
- FRAMING DETAILS: plans contain enlarged, detailed drawings of atypical framing occurances.
- INTERIOR ELEVATIONS: This page depicts highly detailed interior elevations at 3/8" scale. Included are detailed drawings of cabinets, vanities, and fireplace finishes and profiles.
- HVAC & ELECTRICAL: Suggested lighting/power plans as well as the Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning locations are shown at 1/4" scale.
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS: The last sheet of your ICON Design Group home plan is a written supplement to the working drawings and contains further detail of products specified as well as greater structural notation.
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $0.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $150.00
* The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas. Most of our plans show a basement and alternate crawl space or slab plan.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|2314 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||73' wide||42' deep|
|2041 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||54' wide||55' deep|
|4107 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||105' wide||89' deep|
|3874 sq ft||4 bed||5 bath|
|2 story||70' wide||58' deep|
|3630 sq ft||5 bed||4.5 bath|
|2 story||72' wide||51' deep|
|2615 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||59' wide||73' deep|
|1950 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||66' wide||60' deep|
|5788 sq ft||6 bed||6.5 bath|
|2 story||115' wide||89' deep|
|2329 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||59' wide||73' deep|
|2331 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||64' wide||99' deep|