400 sq ft
This plan can be customized!
Click the button or call us now at 1-800-913-2350.
Floor PlansFloor Plan - Main Floor Plan
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
What's included in this plan setEach plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
|5 Copy Set||$700.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set||$750.00||8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set Best Value!||$1150.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set||$1200.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|PDF Study Set||$500.00||One electronic set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set.|
|Single Set||$500.00||One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set.|
|Crawlspace||$150.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Slab||$150.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Basement||$200.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Right-Reading Reverse||$100.00||Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable. Click here for more information.|
The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
Other plans by this designer
Contact us now for a free consultation.