We like garages, but not when they demand too much attention. This plan places the garage off to the side. This is an ideal home plan for a family, with plenty of flex space in the home office and media room/guest bedroom. The entryway is inviting and the master suite is impressive. - Fine Homebuilding Magazine This classic 3,130 sq. ft. Country/Farmhouse style family home takes advantage of every season with covered front and side porches, a generous screen porch, and a mudroom. And it offers a trove of other amenities. The ground floor office can double as a guest room thanks to the adjacent full bath. There is a media room as well as a family room. The screen porch beside the kitchen is perfect for alfresco meals.The kitchen includes a large walk-in pantry and there is a storage/utility alcove beside the garage entry. The bedrooms are upstairs, with generous walk-in closets for each along with the laundry, and a spacious Jack-and-Jill bath between bedrooms 2 and 3.
Exterior Wall Framing
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
- "Editor's Choice Plans from Fine ..."
- "Plan of the Year Finalists"
- "New Plan by Bruce Butler"
- "Understanding Building Codes, Zo..."
Also by This Designer
|2180 sq ft||3 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||61' wide||34' deep|
|1194 sq ft||3 bed||1.5 bath|
|2 story||34' wide||31' deep|
|1766 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||24' wide||52' deep|