This modern mother-in-law / guest suite with attached two car garage dwelling is the perfect companion to the Tate (Plan 460-6) or other modern residences. Designed to be accessible, this clean, open plan features ample interior and exterior living space as well as covered access from the attached garage. Additional touches such as the skylight in the bathroom and the living trellis outside make a perfect addition to any new or existing home.
Exterior Wall Framing
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $40.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $0.00/each
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|1984 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||78' wide||64' deep|
|1699 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||32' wide||56' deep|
|976 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||20' wide||56' deep|
|1040 sq ft||1 bed||1 bath|
|2 story||24' wide||28' deep|
|2590 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||75' wide||42' deep|
|1708 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||34' wide||30' deep|