Compact, contemporary 2 bedroom home, ideal for a vacation home with a view. Features a galley kitchen, 1.5 baths, a compact interior dining and living space, gracious outdoor areas for entertaining and relaxing, a flexible bonus-bedroom upstairs, high ceilings, and huge windows for amazing views, with a picture window and window seat at the front. Economical to build with SIP panels, or alternatively out of rammed earth, straw bale, or any other construction technique. Exterior features reclaimed wood cladding and zinc, corrugated metal or earth-stucco for the side walls. Ideal for desert climates and/or remote locations. Optional matching detached garage with rainwater harvesting, see plan 469-3.
Exterior Wall Framing
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $40.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $0.00/each
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!