- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS: Detailed drawings showing how the house will look from each elevation once it is built.
- FLOOR PLANS: These drawings will show each level of the house, indicating the dimensions of each room, the location of walls, windows, stairs, structure to hold the possible floor above and basic electrical layout.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: This fully detailed drawing is showing all pertinent notes, the dimensions, height and thickness of the poured foundation. Structure to hold the floor above is also shown. Most plans come with a full basement, unless otherwise specified.
- CROSS SECTION: These construction drawings will show you sections of the house as it cuts through the length and depth indicating the height and details for each volume.
- ROOF PLAN: This layout will help you understand the structure of the roofing system and the location of each of the main trusses.
- TRUSS DIAGRAM: General layout and truss diagram that you can bring to a local manufacturer or simply to help the builder with his structure.
- CONSTRUCTION DETAILS: wall sections and stair section: In these pages you will get general construction details and staircase section to conform with up to date ways of building and regulations.
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $150.00
Material List $105.00
Exterior Elevations (front, rear, left & right sides) typically include:
- Floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions of standard windows
- Dimensions of roof overhangs
- Location of all needed flashings
- Height and location of foundation indicated in dashed lines
- Type of finishing and textures
- Dimension and height of chimney
- All exterior and interior dimensions
- Thickness of foundation walls (if variable)
- All the structures needed to hold the first level, columns with load applications, beam sizes, variations in floor joists and their exact location
- Location of stairwell
- Location and sizes of windows
- Location and dimensions of footings (where applicable and required)
Floor plan(s) typically include:
- All interior and exterior dimensions
- Location and sizes of doors and windows
- Types of interior doors that correspond to a schedule
- Indication of the structure above (second floor or roof)
- Location of columns, beams and floor joists, including dimensions
- Indication of details that are available on other pages
- Location of all the different trusses needed
- The general overcharge of the roof compared to the floor footprint underneath
- Location of ridges and valleys
Building cross-section(s) and truss details typically include:
- All the different floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions and design of trusses
- Dimensions and details of overhand
- Roof pitch on all truss sections
Construction details typically include:
- Roof sections
- Sections of concrete wall with wood connection
- Section of walls with particulars called out
- Section of concrete porch and connection with wood frame
- Foundation particulars in the garage entrance
- Components of certain types of walls (ex: between garage and living quarters)
Typical wall sections typically include;
- All the details and components needed in the construction of a house, including window section in a typical wall, connection between floor and exterior wall with their components, type of beam used.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|2376 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||45' wide||69' deep|
|2183 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||56' wide||38' deep|
|2992 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||72' wide||52' deep|
|2305 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||66' wide||38' deep|
|1480 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||32' wide||40' deep|
|1852 sq ft||3 bed||1.5 bath|
|2 story||42' wide||36' deep|
|1050 sq ft||2 bed||1.5 bath|
|2 story||24' wide||24' deep|
|1700 sq ft||3 bed||1.5 bath|
|2 story||30' wide||30' deep|
|1321 sq ft||3 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||36' wide||40' deep|
|1676 sq ft||2 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||54' 8" wide||48' deep|