841 sq ft
This plan can be customized!
Click the button or call us now at 1-800-913-2350.
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- Floor plans. Views of each floor, looking down from above. They show window and door locations, room dimensions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.
- Exterior Elevations. Flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
- Building Sections. Views of the building if you were to cut through it.
- Foundation Plan. This plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
- Floor Framing and Roof Layouts. This plan shows the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
- Wall Section. A detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
- Electrical Plan. Outlets, switches, lights and fans are shown on the floor plan.
- Details and Notes. Construction notes and typical details.
|5 Copy Set||$1100.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|CAD Set||$1100.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|PDF Set Best Value!||$1100.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Slab||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Pier||$250.00||Ideal for lot conditions where the home needs to be off the ground. A pier foundation consists of wood posts or concrete piers connected by beams to support the home. Some lots may require drilling deep into bedrock to support the posts.|
|Crawlspace||$400.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Basement||$800.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
Meet the Designer - Dan Tyree
“I like to combine the down-to-earth features that made the homes of 100 years ago so relaxing and intimate with the updated technology and improved convenience of today.”
Dan Tyree is married with ten kids so far, and knows that your home creates the environment for your family life. Dan has designed imaginative modern, castle, beach and craftsman homes throughout the world. He spends all of his time with his wife and kids, staying busy with homeschooling, cooking, leather-working, and driving the dirt roads of Oklahoma. Dan believes in slowing down and enjoying a simple life, and designs his homes to encourage these things.
Other plans by this designer
|2517 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||56' wide||92' deep|
|1527 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||95' wide||48' deep|
|1973 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||27' wide||62' deep|
|5165 sq ft||5 bed||5.5 bath|
|2 story||93' wide||104' deep|
|657 sq ft||1 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||33' wide||29' deep|
|2216 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||26' wide||64' deep|
|3672 sq ft||4 bed||4.5 bath|
|2 story||51' wide||88' deep|
|456 sq ft||1 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||25' wide||25' deep|
|4742 sq ft||5 bed||4.5 bath|
|2 story||64' wide||89' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.