Main Floor Plan
Sea Ranch B - These are copies of the original Turnbull drawings used to build the Sea Ranch Employee Housing. Crisp outlines and elegant proportions give this small structure a strong visual presence-like a modern interpretation of a Shaker farmhouse. Inside, rustic materials and exposed structure add character. Build one of these houses as a distinctive vacation retreat or several to create a strong sense of community.
Exterior Wall Framing
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $0.00/each
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!