950 sq ft
This plan can be customized!
Click the button or call us now at 1-800-913-2350.
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Structural Information Provided
Energy Efficient Features
What's included in this plan set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|PDF Set Best Value!||$1725.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Single Set||$1600.00||One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set.|
|Crawlspace||$0.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
Meet the Designer - Peter Brachvogel, AIA and Stella Carosso
“We are finding that in these economic times, desire for efficient, balanced and thoughtful design has only increased. The majority of our clients are looking for quality design that is reflective of individual values and a sense of historic recall. House designs in this collection accommodate that desire in a variety of ways to fit varying construction budgets.”-Peter
“In today's focus on sustainability, we design homes that are perfectly sized for individuals, couples, growing families and downsizing retirees. Recalling the vernacular northwest cottage architecture, our designs respect appropriate detailing and scale. The PLHC home is modest in size but provides well designed spaces that will accommodate many different lifestyles.”-Stella
Husband and wife design partners Peter Brachvogel, AIA and Stella Carosso earned their architecture degrees from the University of Michigan, and recently founded the Perfect Little House Company as an offshoot of their firm, BC & J Architects. Peter has extensive town planning experience with emphasis on project management and building technology, and teaches architecture at the University of Washington. He’s also a member of the National Council of Architecture Registration Boards. The Perfect Little House Company specializes in simple elegant houses and cottages that combine a sure sense of history with strong connections to nature.
Other plans by this designer
Contact us now for a free consultation.