Main Floor Plan
This RV Garage combined with a Single Car Garage plan combines space for recreational vehicle as well as the family or vintage vehicle, all within an economical footprint. \ \ The RV garage portion boasts a ten foot plus ceiling height, perfect for storing either a RV or an over-sized boat, or providing car jacking clearance height for the car enthusiast. Plans accommodate a rear overhead garage door for drive through ease. \ \ The side load Single Car Garage portion of this plan has an eight foot ceiling height and boasts ample work bench space. Add a partition wall to separate the garage from the workshop and install heating to enable comfortable year round use.
- Foundation plan at 1/4"=1'-0"
- Two cross sections at 1/4"=1'-0"
- Main floor plan at 1/4"=1'-0"
- Second floor at 1/4"=1'-0" (if applicable)
- Four exterior elevations at 1/4"=1'-0"
Ground snow load 40 psf. (or composite roof live load 32 psf, dead load 10 psf for total roof design load 42 psf) Floor live load 40 psf. Assumed soil bearing capacity 1560 psf.
Electrical fixtures / switches / smoke alarms by location on floor plans. Plumbing fixtures by location on floor plans. Windows are called out as generic nominal sizes on floor plans, opening directions indicated on elevations.
Items not including with plans: Interior cabinet elevations. Window schedules.
Situations beyond the scope of these drawings: High wind speeds. Seismic, shear walls, holddowns, nailing patterns. Energy code compliance.
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $55.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $100.00/each
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas. Most of our plans show a basement and alternate crawl space or slab plan.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|1370 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||36' wide||47' deep|
|2604 sq ft||3 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||72' wide||60' deep|
|1235 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||46' wide||30' deep|
|1154 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||36' wide||43' deep|
|2007 sq ft||1 bed||1 bath|
|2 story||48' wide||24' deep|
|1575 sq ft||0 bed||1 bath|
|2 story||36' wide||24' deep|
|1286 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||36' wide||43' deep|
|1904 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||40' wide||51' deep|
|2682 sq ft||6 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||56' wide||48' deep|
|1923 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||50' wide||44' deep|