Main Floor Plan
- FOUNDATION PLANS: include drawings for a standard, daylight or partial basement, crawlspace, pier, or slab foundation. All necessary notations and dimensions are included. (Foundation options will vary for each plan. If the home you want does not have the type of foundation you desire, contact us to discuss having that plan created.)
- DETAILED FLOOR PLANS: shows the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc., of each level of the house. In some cases, the door and window dimensions and/or stair details may be on a separate page.
- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS: shows the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details and measurements.
- WALL SECTIONS AND/OR CROSS SECTIONS: shows details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections specify the home's construction, insulation, flooring and roofing details.
- ROOF DETAILS: shows slope, pitch and location of dormers, gables and other roof elements, including clerestory windows and skylights. These details may be shown on the elevation sheet or on a s eparate diagram. Note: If trusses are used, we suggest using a local truss manufacturer to design your trusses to comply with your local codes and regulations.
- STANDARD CONSTRUCTION DETAILS: various details related to beam support, floor construction, connections, and roofing options.
- The following may also be included:
- INTERIOR ELEVATIONS: shows the specific details of cabinets (kitchen, bathroom, and utility room), fireplaces, built-in units, and other special interior features, depending on the nature and complexity of the item. Note: To save money and to accommodate your own style and taste, we suggest contacting local cabinet and fireplace distributors for sizes and styles.
- SCHEMATIC ELECTRICAL LAYOUTS: shows the suggested locations for switches, fixtures and outlets. These details may be shown on the floor plan or on a separate diagram.
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $50.00/each
Material List $65.00
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas. Most of our plans show a basement and alternate crawl space or slab plan.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|3100 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||74' wide||69' deep|
|2480 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||88' wide||50' deep|
|2756 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||70' wide||70' deep|
|1136 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||28' wide||28' deep|
|2790 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||78' wide||42' deep|
|1740 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||30' wide||47' deep|
|2034 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||20' wide||54' deep|
|1620 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||30' wide||68' deep|
|1428 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||28' wide||54' deep|