404 sq ft
This plan can be customized!
Let us know your desired changes and get a free quote.
Click the button or call us now at 1-800-913-2350.
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
Energy Efficient Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- Floor Plans: Detailed floor plans for both the downstairs and loft include pertinent dimensions for: walls, windows, rooms and door openings. You'll also find the location of all appliances on these plans as well.
- Exterior Elevations: These plans include 4 elevation drawings showing the front, back and both sides. Siding and facia boards are called out.
- Electric Plans: These pages include both the main floor and loft and show locations for outlets, light switches and lights.
- Transverse Section: Perhaps one of the most important pages on any set of plans, the transverse section cuts the house in half and shows details such as wall thickness, roofing material details, flooring details, roof pitch, ceiling heights, and insulation.
- Foundation Plan: Included is the floor framing, showing the exact location of each joist and calling out pressure treated joists as needed.
- Framing Plans: These plans show the framing for all 4 walls, gables and lay out the exact location of each stud.
- Roof Plan: Showing the birds-eye view of the house, you see the slopes and pitches clearly called out, as well as the amount of overhang, and individual rafter locations from above for both the roof and porch.
- Interior Elevations: We include elevation drawings for all the interior walls, showing what the cabinetry, shelving, interior walls, and window locations look like from the inside. Detailed drawings on the custom shelving, often with 3D assembly views, explain exactly how to build your house.
- This pan set is formatted to print on 8 1/2" x 11" paper
- Square Footage: The square footage listed is an estimate. The square footage we list includes the applicable floors. It does not include the loft or porch.
|PDF Set Best Value!||$759.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set||$1259.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Pier Post Beam||$0.00||Ideal for lot conditions where the home needs to be off the ground. A pier foundation consists of wood posts or concrete piers connected by beams to support the home. Some lots may require drilling deep into bedrock to support the posts.|
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Plans cannot be re-sold.
Meet the Designer - Tumbleweed Tiny House Company
The year was 1999 when our first tiny home was mounted to a trailer. The little home was named Tumbleweed because it had roots and was mobile at the same time. And in that moment, the seeds for a housing revolution were planted.
Other plans by this designer
|557 sq ft||2 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||16' wide||38' deep|
|843 sq ft||3 bed||1.5 bath|
|2 story||16' wide||38' deep|
|874 sq ft||3 bed||1.5 bath|
|2 story||16' wide||38' deep|
|750 sq ft||2 bed||1.5 bath|
|2 story||24' wide||22' deep|
|261 sq ft||1 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||14' wide||24' deep|
|847 sq ft||3 bed||1.5 bath|
|2 story||24' wide||30' deep|
|746 sq ft||2 bed||1.5 bath|
|2 story||16' wide||30' deep|
|777 sq ft||2 bed||1.5 bath|
|2 story||16' wide||30' deep|
|356 sq ft||1 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||14' wide||32' deep|
Need help? Let our friendly experts help you find the perfect plan!
Contact us now for a free consultation.
All sales on house plans and customization/modifications are final. No refunds or exchanges can be given once your order has started the fulfillment process.
All house plans from Houseplans are designed to conform to the local codes when and where the original house was constructed.
In addition to the house plans you order, you may also need a site plan that shows where the house is going to be located on the property. You might also need beams sized to accommodate roof loads specific to your region. Your home builder can usually help you with this. You may also need a septic design unless your lot is served by a sanitary sewer system. Many areas now have area-specific energy codes that also have to be followed. This normally involves filling out a simple form providing documentation that your house plans are in compliance.
In some regions, there is a second step you will need to take to insure your house plans are in compliance with local codes. Some areas of North America have very strict engineering requirements. Examples of this would be, but not limited to, earthquake-prone areas of California and the Pacific Coast, hurricane risk areas of the Florida, Gulf & Carolina Coasts. New York, New Jersey, Nevada, and parts of Illinois require review by a local professional as well. If you are building in these areas, it is most likely you will need to hire a state licensed structural engineer to analyze the design and provide additional drawings and calculations required by your building department. If you aren’t sure, building departments typically have a handout they will give you listing all of the items they require to submit for and obtain a building permit.
Additionally, stock plans do not have a professional stamp attached. If your building department requires one, they will only accept a stamp from a professional licensed in the state where you plan to build. In this case, you will need to take your house plans to a local engineer or architect for review and stamping. In addition, plans which are used to construct homes in Nevada are required to be drawn by a licensed Nevada architect.
Best Price Policy
Some of our plans are also available on other websites and in printed catalogs. We are committed to selling these plans at or below the lowest price available elsewhere. If you find a regularly priced plan (not “on-sale”) for a lower price, we'll beat the advertised price by 5%. We will match the price for any on-sale plans.
Once our staff is able to verify that the same plan is offered at a lower published price, Houseplans will offer the plan for sale at the lower published price less 5%. Our discount is available for immediate plan purchase only. Please call us at 1-800-913-2350.
The advertised item must be the same plan as the product being purchased, including set type (5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD Set), foundation options, and any miscellaneous details. Advertised prices must be in the same currency that the original product was purchased in. Our Price Guarantee does not apply to advertising errors or misprints, special prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, OEM products, limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and special financing offers.
Full sets of plans only, such as PDF, 5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD, are eligible for this offer. 1-copy Sets, Study Sets, Additional Sets, Materials Lists are not eligible for this offer.