This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- Elevations: Drawings of front, rear, right side and left side elevations drawn at 1/4" scale.
- Foundation Plan: 1/4" scale foundation plan includes dimensions, actual steel beam and joist sizes. Most plans are designed for basement with a 7'10" pour and level lot (8" poured concrete wall).
- Floor Plans: 1/4" scale plan that includes dimensions; actual header, flush beam, and joist sizes. Window rough opening sizes and locations. High quality windows and doors are specified on floor plan drawings. Location of bearing walls, direction of truss and rafter framing noted with size and spacing. Electrical layouts are shown.
- Roof Plan: 1/8" scale plan indicates roof pitches, overhangs, saddles and chimneys
- Foundation reinforcing detail shows size of footing and foundation wall, size and spacing of rebar.
- Beam and column detail shows connection of steel columns that are used to support steel beams at basement and footing detail to be installed below slab to support column load. Stair Detail to show builder how to frame with information such as tread and riser heights.
- Cabinet layouts, included in drawings, can be used to show sizes of cabinets at kitchen to be installed. This detail can also be helpful should you want custom cabinets, it can be used by your cabinet people to show you what will fit in the space and your options available.
- Truss profiles to show builder any irregular profiles, pitches, or heelcuts that varies from the typical framing.
- Fireplace elevations that can be used as is to build your fireplace or to give you or your decorator a starting point.
- Fireplace detail shows how the fireplace is to be built.
- Wall section show typical framing detail of house.
|PDF Set Best Value!||$850.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set||$850.00||For making minor changes to your house plans and inexpensive local printing. 1 printed set on Vellum or Bond paper.|
|5 Copy Set||$900.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set||$950.00||8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|CAD Set||$1320.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Basement||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
|Additional Copies||$50.00/each||Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Mirror Reverse Sets||$25.00||Choose how many sets of the 5 or 8 copy set to mirror. Text and dimensions will be backwards. Click here for more information.|
|Right-Reading Reverse||$115.00||Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable. Click here for more information.|
|Material List||$75.00||A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Click here for more information.|
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Plans cannot be re-sold.
Other plans by this designer
|5377 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||89' wide||59' 2" deep|
|1597 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||60' wide||49' 6" deep|
|2274 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||68' wide||58' deep|
|2077 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||57' wide||49' 8" deep|
|1959 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||50' 4" wide||40' 6" deep|
|2099 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||69' wide||29' deep|
|2482 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||78' wide||59' deep|
|2250 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||66' 10" wide||59' deep|
|1856 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||50' 6" wide||38' deep|
|2403 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||63' 4" wide||48' deep|
|1315 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||47' wide||37' deep|
|1791 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||51' 8" wide||68' 1" deep|
|1776 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||65' 3" wide||49' deep|
|2108 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||45' wide||34' deep|
|1565 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||54' wide||27' 4" deep|
Need help? Let our friendly experts help you find the perfect plan!
Contact us now for a free consultation.
All sales on house plans and customization/modifications are final. No refunds or exchanges can be given once your order has started the fulfillment process.
All house plans from Houseplans are designed to conform to the local codes when and where the original house was constructed.
In addition to the house plans you order, you may also need a site plan that shows where the house is going to be located on the property. You might also need beams sized to accommodate roof loads specific to your region. Your home builder can usually help you with this. You may also need a septic design unless your lot is served by a sanitary sewer system. Many areas now have area-specific energy codes that also have to be followed. This normally involves filling out a simple form providing documentation that your house plans are in compliance.
In some regions, there is a second step you will need to take to insure your house plans are in compliance with local codes. Some areas of North America have very strict engineering requirements. Examples of this would be, but not limited to, earthquake-prone areas of California and the Pacific Coast, hurricane risk areas of the Florida, Gulf & Carolina Coasts. New York, New Jersey, Nevada, and parts of Illinois require review by a local professional as well. If you are building in these areas, it is most likely you will need to hire a state licensed structural engineer to analyze the design and provide additional drawings and calculations required by your building department. If you aren’t sure, building departments typically have a handout they will give you listing all of the items they require to submit for and obtain a building permit.
Additionally, stock plans do not have a professional stamp attached. If your building department requires one, they will only accept a stamp from a professional licensed in the state where you plan to build. In this case, you will need to take your house plans to a local engineer or architect for review and stamping. In addition, plans which are used to construct homes in Nevada are required to be drawn by a licensed Nevada architect.
Best Price Policy
Some of our plans are also available on other websites and in printed catalogs. We are committed to selling these plans at or below the lowest price available elsewhere. If you find a regularly priced plan (not “on-sale”) for a lower price, we'll beat the advertised price by 5%. We will match the price for any on-sale plans.
Once our staff is able to verify that the same plan is offered at a lower published price, Houseplans will offer the plan for sale at the lower published price less 5%. Our discount is available for immediate plan purchase only. Please call us at 1-800-913-2350.
The advertised item must be the same plan as the product being purchased, including set type (5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD Set), foundation options, and any miscellaneous details. Advertised prices must be in the same currency that the original product was purchased in. Our Price Guarantee does not apply to advertising errors or misprints, special prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, OEM products, limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and special financing offers.
Full sets of plans only, such as PDF, 5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD, are eligible for this offer. 1-copy Sets, Study Sets, Additional Sets, Materials Lists are not eligible for this offer.