4231 sq ft
This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- Floor plans: Depending on the size of the home and number of stories, each set of house plans will include one, two or three sheets at 1/4"=1' scale detailing the layout of the rooms in the house, dimensions, door and window locations, stairway, railing and fireplace locations, ceiling heights, plumbing fixture locations, general cabinet and island locations, coffered ceiling details, and key notes and details specifying any special design features throughout the house.
- Elevations: The house plan exterior elevations are CAD drawings of the front, back, right and left sides of the house. Courtyard plans may also include an elevation drawing of the interior of the courtyard. Elevations show wall heights, door and window header heights, roof pitch and slope, covered patios and chimneys. In addition, the house plan elevations show details such as stucco or stone accents, exposed wood or metal beams and headers, stucco pop-outs, overhangs, fascias, parapets, and any other accents or details on the exterior of the house plan. If you have elected to have virtual renderings of the exterior of the house drafted, they will also be included in this section.
- House Foundation Plan: The foundation plan for the house will vary depending on the type of foundation the engineer specifies for your area. The foundation plan will include the layout of the footings, pads, posts, slab and basement walls along with locations of bearing points.
- Roof & Floor Framing Plan: The roof plan includes information on the slope, pitch and overhangs of the roof. The direction and span of roof and floor trusses and joists are detailed on this sheet. We carefully plan each roof and floor framing section to simplify rough-in access for plumbing, electrical and hvac ducting throughout the house. Bearing walls and beam locations are noted on this plan as well.
- Cross-Sections: House plan cross-sections are cut away views from two sides of the house - what you would see if the house were sliced in half. Sections show how the foundation, slab, walls, trusses, roof overhangs & slopes, parapets, insulation, posts & pillars, doorways, stairs, windows and changes in floor and ceiling heights relate to each other and connect.
- Electrical Layout: The electrical layout shows locations of outlets, switches, recessed lighting, wall sconces, flood lights, chandeliers, ceiling fans and other electrical locations throughout the house.
- House Plan Notes and Details: This plan includes notes and details relating to building codes, typical wall sections, and special features such as stair details or green building materials. If you elect to have cabinet layouts designed, details regarding sizing, spacing and layout of cabinets along with an elevation of the design would be provided as well. Door and window schedules are also included on most plans. *See important information before purchasing
|PDF Set Best Value!||$1950.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set||$2450.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Slab||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Plans cannot be re-sold.
Other plans by this designer
|2056 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||76' wide||48' deep|
|7380 sq ft||5 bed||5.5 bath|
|2 story||89' 2" wide||117' 2" deep|
|4168 sq ft||5 bed||4.5 bath|
|2 story||62' 7" wide||64' 8" deep|
Need help? Let our friendly experts help you find the perfect plan!
Contact us now for a free consultation.
All sales on house plans and customization/modifications are final. No refunds or exchanges can be given once your order has started the fulfillment process.
All house plans from Houseplans are designed to conform to the local codes when and where the original house was constructed.
In addition to the house plans you order, you may also need a site plan that shows where the house is going to be located on the property. You might also need beams sized to accommodate roof loads specific to your region. Your home builder can usually help you with this. You may also need a septic design unless your lot is served by a sanitary sewer system. Many areas now have area-specific energy codes that also have to be followed. This normally involves filling out a simple form providing documentation that your house plans are in compliance.
In some regions, there is a second step you will need to take to insure your house plans are in compliance with local codes. Some areas of North America have very strict engineering requirements. Examples of this would be, but not limited to, earthquake-prone areas of California and the Pacific Coast, hurricane risk areas of the Florida, Gulf & Carolina Coasts. New York, New Jersey, Nevada, and parts of Illinois require review by a local professional as well. If you are building in these areas, it is most likely you will need to hire a state licensed structural engineer to analyze the design and provide additional drawings and calculations required by your building department. If you aren’t sure, building departments typically have a handout they will give you listing all of the items they require to submit for and obtain a building permit.
Additionally, stock plans do not have a professional stamp attached. If your building department requires one, they will only accept a stamp from a professional licensed in the state where you plan to build. In this case, you will need to take your house plans to a local engineer or architect for review and stamping. In addition, plans which are used to construct homes in Nevada are required to be drawn by a licensed Nevada architect.
Best Price Policy
Some of our plans are also available on other websites and in printed catalogs. We are committed to selling these plans at or below the lowest price available elsewhere. If you find a regularly priced plan (not “on-sale”) for a lower price, we'll beat the advertised price by 5%. We will match the price for any on-sale plans.
Once our staff is able to verify that the same plan is offered at a lower published price, Houseplans will offer the plan for sale at the lower published price less 5%. Our discount is available for immediate plan purchase only. Please call us at 1-800-913-2350.
The advertised item must be the same plan as the product being purchased, including set type (5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD Set), foundation options, and any miscellaneous details. Advertised prices must be in the same currency that the original product was purchased in. Our Price Guarantee does not apply to advertising errors or misprints, special prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, OEM products, limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and special financing offers.
Full sets of plans only, such as PDF, 5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD, are eligible for this offer. 1-copy Sets, Study Sets, Additional Sets, Materials Lists are not eligible for this offer.