Photographs may show modified designs. All images are copyrighted.
1980 sq ft
Customize any features!
Our in-house design team can help you make all the modifications you have in mind in order to make this your dream home.Get Free Quote
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan set
- Cover Page: Each home plan features the front elevation and informative reference sections including general notes and design criteria.
- Elevations: Drafted at ¼" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are detailed and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys, ridges and framing.
- Foundations: Drafted at ¼" - 1' scale. This plan is designed as a slab foundation. Optional basement or crawl space foundations are available. Basement foundations may require additional engineering for steel beam sizes.
- Main Level Floor Plan: Drafted at ¼" scale. 2" x 4" walls are standard. The detailed drawings include such things as ceiling treatments and header locations.
- Second Level Floor Plan: Drafted at ¼" scale. Drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Interior Elevations: Kitchen cabinet elevations are drawn.
- Electrical and Sections: The electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the main and second level floor plans. Typical wall, stair, brick sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $30.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $150.00
Material List $50.00
Additional copies can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days after your original purchase date.
All sales on house plans and customization/modifications are final. No refunds or exchanges can be given once your order has started the fulfillment process.
All house plans from Houseplans are designed to conform to the local codes when and where the original house was constructed.
In addition to the house plans you order, you may also need a site plan that shows where the house is going to be located on the property. You might also need beams sized to accommodate roof loads specific to your region. Your home builder can usually help you with this. You may also need a septic design unless your lot is served by a sanitary sewer system. Many areas now have area-specific energy codes that also have to be followed. This normally involves filling out a simple form providing documentation that your house plans are in compliance.
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
In some regions, there is a second step you will need to take to insure your house plans are in compliance with local codes. Some areas of North America have very strict engineering requirements. Examples of this would be, but not limited to, earthquake-prone areas of California and the Pacific Coast, hurricane risk areas of the Florida, Gulf & Carolina Coasts. New York, New Jersey, Nevada, and parts of Illinois require review by a local professional as well. If you are building in these areas, it is most likely you will need to hire a state licensed structural engineer to analyze the design and provide additional drawings and calculations required by your building department. If you aren’t sure, building departments typically have a handout they will give you listing all of the items they require to submit for and obtain a building permit.
Additionally, stock plans do not have a professional stamp attached. If your building department requires one, they will only accept a stamp from a professional licensed in the state where you plan to build. In this case, you will need to take your house plans to a local engineer or architect for review and stamping. In addition, plans which are used to construct homes in Nevada are required to be drawn by a licensed Nevada architect.
Other plans by this designer
|1260 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||52' wide||48' deep|
|2694 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||68' wide||66' deep|
|2172 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||64' wide||64' deep|
|1539 sq ft||4 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||56' wide||52' deep|
|1565 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||39' wide||54' deep|
|1420 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||31' wide||56' deep|
|2210 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||76' wide||54' deep|
|2252 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||80' wide||59' deep|
|1690 sq ft||4 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||54' wide||53' deep|
|2334 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||68' wide||55' deep|
Need help? Let our friendly experts help you find the perfect plan!
Contact us now for a free consultation.