- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS: show the front, rear and sides of the home, and include notes on exterior materials, details and measurements. Roof details show slope and pitch, as well as the location of dormers, gables and other roof elements, including clerestory windows and skylights. Details may be shown on the exterior elevation sheet or on a separate diagram. Note: If trusses are used, we suggest using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: include drawings for a standard, daylight or partial basement and/or a crawlspace, pole, pier or slab foundation. All necessary notations and dimensions are included. (Foundation options will vary for each plan. If the home you want does not have the type of foundation you desire, a generic foundation conversion diagram is available.)
- INTERIOR ELEVATIONS: show the specific details of cabinets (kitchen, bathroom and utility room), fireplaces, built-in units and other special interior features, depending on the nature and complexity of the item. Note: To save money and to accommodate your own style and taste, we suggest contacting local cabinet and fireplace distributors for sizes and styles.
- DETAILED FLOOR PLAN(S): show the placement of interior walls and the dimensions of rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc., on each level of the home.
- SCHEMATIC ELECTRICAL LAYOUTS: show the suggested locations for switches, fixtures and outlets. These details may be shown on the floor plans or on separate diagrams.
- CROSS SECTIONS: show details of the home as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections specify the home's construction, insulation, flooring and roofing details.
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS: provide instructions and information regarding structure, excavating and grading, masonry and concrete work, carpentry, thermal and moisture protection, and specifications about drywall, tile, flooring, glazing, caulking and sealants.
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $50.00/each
* The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas. Most of our plans show a basement and alternate crawl space or slab plan.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|1442 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||36' wide||45' deep|
|1891 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||52' wide||63' deep|
|1035 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||27' wide||43' deep|
|1990 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||84' wide||63' deep|
|2077 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||51' wide||70' deep|
|2213 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||59' wide||73' deep|
|2071 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||41' wide||63' deep|
|3435 sq ft||4 bed||4.5 bath|
|2 story||53' wide||65' deep|
|4958 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||110' wide||96' deep|