- Exterior Elevations are scaled (1/4" and 1/8" = 1'-0") drawings of the front, rear, left, and right sides of the home.
- Detailed Floor plans of the home accurately dimensioning the positioning of the walls, doors, windows, stairs, and permanent fixtures.
- Foundation plan details the foot print of the home. Location and size of load points, stem walls, footings, pony walls, and floor joist.
- Roof plans are typically truss planing, truss manufacturer will provide detail diagrams of trusses. In some cases the roof plans may be drawn as stick framed or have stick framing which will call out lumber sizes and spacing.
- Cross Sections offer a cut away through the home showing your builder the correlation of building components.
- Details indicate minimum CABO/IRC standards for construction of the home.
- Electrical plan shows the schematic of the electrical layout. Most electricians want to discuss the options the home owner desires prior to bidding.
- NOTE:Mechanical and Detailed Plumbing plans are not included. These are site specific and are accomplished by those professionals.
The plans are typical designer plans with sufficient information for general construction. All plans are prepared in compliance with the Uniform Building Code (ICBO) or the International Residential Code, a National Standard for residential construction at the time of completion. All plans must be approved by a local building official prior to construction. Plans may need local engineering where required.
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $50.00/each
* The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|2048 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||71' wide||62' deep|
|902 sq ft||2 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||33' wide||33' deep|
|2824 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||110' wide||42' deep|
|2064 sq ft||4 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||64' wide||40' deep|
|2277 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||73' wide||63' deep|
|3419 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||78' wide||48' deep|
|3600 sq ft||5 bed||4 bath|
|1 story||88' wide||90' deep|
|3345 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||92' wide||44' deep|
|1952 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||70' wide||48' deep|
|3344 sq ft||3 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||46' wide||47' deep|