Photographs may show modified designs. All images are copyrighted.
3072 sq ft
Customize any features!
Full Specs & Features
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan set
- Cover Page: Rendered elevation and informative reference sections including: general notes and design criteria
- Elevations: Drafted at 1/4" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are detailed and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys and ridges.
- Foundation: Drafted at 1/4" scale. Poured or block basement or slab foundations are standard. Shows the HVAC equipment, structural information, steel beam and pole locations and the direction and spacing of the floor system above. Optional slab and crawl space foundations are available for a fee.
- Main Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Fully dimensioned from stud to stud for ease of framing. 2"x4" walls are standard. The detailed drawings include such things as structural header locations, framing layout and kitchen layout.
- Second Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Dimensioned from stud to stud and drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Interior Elevations: Useful for the cabinet and bidding process, this page shows all kitchen and bathroom cabinets as well as any other cabinet elevations.
- Electrical and Sections: Illustrated on a separate page for clarity, the electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the foundation, main and second level floor plans. Typical wall, cantilever, stair, brick and fireplace sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
- Roof Framing Plan: Illustrated on a separate page for clarity, the roof framing plan shows the suggested dimensional plan showing lengths, runs, ridge heights and wall plate heights. ** This page not included with floor plans adapted for ICF Products **
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $50.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $300.00
Material List $125.00
The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
Other plans by this designer
|3283 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||62' wide||60' deep|
|3250 sq ft||4 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||67' wide||76' deep|
|2196 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||54' wide||47' deep|
|1568 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||54' wide||55' deep|
|1893 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||64' wide||52' deep|
|9360 sq ft||6 bed||8 bath|
|2 story||117' wide||156' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.