Photographs may show modified designs. All images are copyrighted.
3176 sq ft
Customize any features!
Our in-house design team can help you make all the modifications you have in mind in order to make this your dream home.Get Free Quote
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
Energy Efficient Features
What's included in this plan set
- Title Sheet. This page includes a color rendering of your home and an overview of the floor plan.
- Floor Plans, Roof Plans and Foundation Plans. These plans detail the location, dimension and structural requirements of your home. Roof plans also illustrate pitch, composition and overhang sizes. Framers use this information for project estimates and to plan work on-site.
- Exterior Elevations. Front, rear and side elevation views, illustrating exterior materials, details, wall heights, roof pitches, window location and sizes.
- Building Construction Details. This section gives your builder ceiling heights, a sense of overall home construction and wall sections, including material callouts, eave detail, roof pitch and foundation construction.
- Recommended Interior & Exterior Trim and Detailing. Every home was specifically designed to achieve a highly livable and comfortably beautiful, proportioned space. For that reason, each blueprint comes with recommended styles for your interior and exterior doors, window trim, baseboards, garage doors and, if applicable to your house style, columns and brackets.
Plan Set Price
Mirror Reverse Sets $150.00/each
Additional copies can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days after your original purchase date.
All sales on house plans and customization/modifications are final. No refunds or exchanges can be given once your order has started the fulfillment process.
All house plans from Houseplans are designed to conform to the local codes when and where the original house was constructed.
In addition to the house plans you order, you may also need a site plan that shows where the house is going to be located on the property. You might also need beams sized to accommodate roof loads specific to your region. Your home builder can usually help you with this. You may also need a septic design unless your lot is served by a sanitary sewer system. Many areas now have area-specific energy codes that also have to be followed. This normally involves filling out a simple form providing documentation that your house plans are in compliance.
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
In some regions, there is a second step you will need to take to insure your house plans are in compliance with local codes. Some areas of North America have very strict engineering requirements. Examples of this would be, but not limited to, earthquake-prone areas of California and the Pacific Coast, hurricane risk areas of the Florida, Gulf & Carolina Coasts. New York, New Jersey, Nevada, and parts of Illinois require review by a local professional as well. If you are building in these areas, it is most likely you will need to hire a state licensed structural engineer to analyze the design and provide additional drawings and calculations required by your building department. If you aren’t sure, building departments typically have a handout they will give you listing all of the items they require to submit for and obtain a building permit.
Additionally, stock plans do not have a professional stamp attached. If your building department requires one, they will only accept a stamp from a professional licensed in the state where you plan to build. In this case, you will need to take your house plans to a local engineer or architect for review and stamping. In addition, plans which are used to construct homes in Nevada are required to be drawn by a licensed Nevada architect.
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|2218 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||81' 7" wide||76' deep|
|2609 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||70' wide||50' deep|
|3890 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||90' wide||58' deep|
|2024 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||18' wide||74' deep|
|4427 sq ft||5 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||101' 6" wide||62' deep|
|2208 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||62' wide||36' deep|
|3498 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||84' wide||72' deep|
|3086 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||55' 1" wide||73' deep|
|3238 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||65' wide||54' deep|
|2456 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||62' 8" wide||36' deep|