- FOUNDATION PLAN: 1/4 inch scale basement and foundation plans with all necessary dimensions and notations.
- FLOOR PLAN(S): Detailed 1/4 inch scale main and upper story plans with complete dimensions. Floor plans also include room sizes, detail cross section keys and location of plumbing fixtures and electrical outlet, plug and fixture location.
- CROSS SECTIONS: 3/4 inch scaled typical section showing the typical construction of the home and 1/4 inch scaled sections of the foundation, interior and exterior walls, floor and roof details for design and construction methods.
- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS: 1/4 inch scale exterior elevation drawings of the front, rear and both sides of the house. These drawings show window and door locations as well as general material specifications.
- ROOF FRAMING PLAN: Roof Framing Plan with the rafter layout and exterior plate heights or a roof plan showing roof picches and plate heights.
- CABINET ELEVATIONS: Most plans includes 1/2 inch scaled cabinet elevations.
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $0.00/each
* The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas. Most of our plans show a basement and alternate crawl space or slab plan.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|2766 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||86' wide||69' deep|
|1501 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||50' wide||62' deep|
|1704 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||50' wide||56' deep|
|1697 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||56' wide||53' deep|
|1296 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||46' wide||50' deep|
|1372 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||50' wide||52' deep|
|1385 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||40' wide||50' deep|
|1481 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||48' wide||60' deep|
|2173 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||62' wide||60' deep|
|2407 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||72' wide||67' deep|