Main Floor Plan
Exterior Wall Framing
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $50.00/each
Material List $50.00
The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
- Exterior Elevations are scaled (1/4" and 1/8" = 1'-0") drawings of the front, rear, left, and right sides of the home.
- Detailed Floor plans of the home accurately dimensioning the positioning of the walls, doors, windows, stairs, and permanent fixtures.
- Foundation plan details the foot print of the home. Location and size of load points, stem walls, footings, pony walls, and floor joist.
- Roof plans are typically truss planing, truss manufacturer will provide detail diagrams of truss's. In some cases the roof plans may be drawn as stick framed or have stick framing which will call out lumber sizes and spacing.
- Cross Sections offer a cut away through the home showing your builder the correlation of building components.
- Details indicate minimum CABO/IRC standards for construction of the home.
- Electrical plan shows the schematic of the electrical layout. Most electricians want to discuss the options the home owner desires prior to bidding.
- Mechanical and Detailed Plumbing plans are not included. These are site specific and are accomplished by those professionals.
- All plans are prepared in compliance with the Uniform Building Code (ICBO) or the International Residential Code, a National Standard for residential construction at the time of completion.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|2824 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||110' wide||42' deep|
|2514 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||96' wide||49' deep|
|2987 sq ft||5 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||117' wide||61' deep|
|1996 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||65' wide||72' deep|
|576 sq ft||1 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||48' wide||18' deep|
|3051 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||90' wide||82' deep|
|2606 sq ft||5 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||68' wide||71' deep|
|2499 sq ft||4 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||87' wide||84' deep|
|3075 sq ft||7 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||85' wide||65' deep|
|10215 sq ft||7 bed||10 bath|
|2 story||133' wide||62' deep|