3645 sq ft
This plan can be customized!
Click the button or call us now at 1-800-913-2350.
Floor PlansFloor Plan - Main Floor Plan
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|PDF Set Best Value!||$1460.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set||$1645.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|CAD Set||$2190.00||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|PDF Study Set||$1160.00||One electronic set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set.|
|Slab||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Copies||$100.00/each||Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
Meet the Designer - Nicholas Lee
“ Design should be accessible to everyone. It's not only how something is designed, but how it's delivered -- i. e. the process -- that's important. I'm excited to be part of Houseplans' growing collection of architects and designers who are making high quality professional home design affordable and available to more people through ready-made plans. ”
Nicholas Lee, AIA is an architect. As Houseplans.com's Chief of Design, he directs the design and modification department. He designed our exclusive Plans 508-1 and 508-2, both of which have been constructed. A graduate of the University of Oregon architecture program, Nick is also an artist, lighting designer, and trombone player.
Other plans by this designer
Contact us now for a free consultation.