Exterior Wall Framing
- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS: Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
- DETAILED FLOOR PLANS: These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
- INTERIOR ELEVATIONS: These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
- ROOF PLAN: Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
- CROSS SECTION DETAILS: Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
- ELECTRICAL FLOOR PLAN SCHEMATICS: For 1st and 2nd floors
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $70.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $0.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $350.00
Material List $2444.00
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas. Most of our plans show a basement and alternate crawl space or slab plan.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|4376 sq ft||4 bed||4.5 bath|
|2 story||95' wide||80' deep|
|4399 sq ft||4 bed||4.5 bath|
|2 story||87' wide||81' deep|
|4478 sq ft||5 bed||4.5 bath|
|2 story||76' wide||74' deep|
|3317 sq ft||5 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||55' wide||43' deep|
|2828 sq ft||5 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||58' wide||40' deep|
|4111 sq ft||5 bed||5 bath|
|2 story||57' wide||72' deep|
|2994 sq ft||5 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||69' wide||61' deep|
|4353 sq ft||5 bed||4.5 bath|
|2 story||79' wide||85' deep|
|2106 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||71' wide||42' deep|
|5209 sq ft||5 bed||5.5 bath|
|2 story||84' wide||93' deep|