1788 sq ft
This plan can be customized!
Click the button or call us now at 1-800-913-2350.
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
What's included in this plan setSee a sample plan set
- Cover Page: Each home plan features the front elevation and informative reference sections including general notes and design criteria.
- Elevations: Drafted at ¼" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are detailed and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys, ridges and framing.
- Foundations: Drafted at ¼" - 1' scale. This plan is designed as a slab foundation. Optional basement or crawl space foundations are available. Basement foundations may require additional engineering for steel beam sizes.
- Main Level Floor Plan: Drafted at ¼" scale. 2" x 4" walls are standard. The detailed drawings include such things as ceiling treatments and header locations.
- Second Level Floor Plan: Drafted at ¼" scale. Drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Interior Elevations: Kitchen cabinet elevations are drawn.
- Electrical and Sections: The electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the main and second level floor plans. Typical wall, stair, brick sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
|PDF Set Best Value!||$796.50||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set||$796.50||For making minor changes to your house plans and inexpensive local printing. 1 printed set on Vellum or Bond paper.|
|5 Copy Set||$909.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set||$931.50||8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|CAD Set||$1021.50||For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Slab||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Basement||$135.00||Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Crawlspace||$135.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Right-Reading Reverse||$135.00||Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable. Click here for more information.|
Other plans by this designer
|2252 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||80' wide||59' deep|
|1597 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||53' wide||41' deep|
|1690 sq ft||4 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||54' wide||53' deep|
|1871 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||34' wide||46' deep|
|2546 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||77' wide||47' deep|
|2481 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||72' wide||55' deep|
|2066 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||56' wide||47' deep|
|1720 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||38' wide||52' deep|
|1871 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||54' wide||46' deep|
|3270 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||73' wide||78' deep|
|2040 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||60' wide||56' deep|
|1675 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||80' wide||51' deep|
|1420 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||31' wide||56' deep|
|1734 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||48' wide||60' deep|
|2592 sq ft||4 bed||3 bath|
|1 story||68' wide||64' deep|
Contact us now for a free consultation.