Main Floor Plan
\ The contemporary 1 bedroom Cocoon Cottage is all about easy indoor-outdoor living. It opens to the outdoors through window walls and patios. Windows on more than one side of each major room balance the light. Modern features include concrete and wood frame construction, an open-plan living/dining/kitchen, a sliding barn door closing off the utility area, and a carport that extends the roofline. It's a modern vacation cabin that's designed to complement nature.
Exterior Wall Framing
Plan Set Price
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
- "Roof Garden House"
- "Quick Ways You Can Save Energy"
- "Stone & Glass Modern Home"
- "Planning A Better Master Bathroom"