Main Floor Plan
- Cover Sheet ? Landscaped architectural rendering of the front exterior helps the owner/builder visualize the new home completed.
- Foundation Plan ? 1/4? Scale basement, crawlspace or slab plan with all necessary dimensions and notations
- Floor Plan(s) ? Detailed scale main and (if applicable) upper story plans with complete dimensions. Floor plans also include room sizes, detail cross section keys and location of plumbing fixtures
- Electrical Plans ? 3/16? scale electrical plans showing light fixtures, switches and plug locations
- Cross Sections ? 1/4? scaled sections of the foundation, interior and exterior walls, floor and roof details for design and construction methods
- Site Plan ? A stock plot plan with detailed aerial view of the home situated on a rectangle lot is provided. NOTE: You may need a site plan specific to your particular lot conditions. If so you will need to have this drawn by a local professional
- Exterior Elevations ? 1/4? scale exterior elevation drawings of the front, rear and both sides of the house: These drawings show window and door locations as well as general material specifications.
- NOTE: Plans DO NOT include mechanical or plumbing details
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $50.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $125.00
The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas. Most of our plans show a basement and alternate crawl space or slab plan.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|1820 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||64' wide||59' deep|
|1412 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||55' wide||35' deep|
|1511 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||55' wide||48' deep|
|1863 sq ft||4 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||60' wide||69' deep|
|1863 sq ft||4 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||60' wide||54' deep|
|736 sq ft||2 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||26' wide||36' deep|
|1096 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||50' wide||43' deep|
|920 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||38' wide||26' deep|
|614 sq ft||1 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||28' wide||30' deep|
|1161 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||38' wide||40' deep|