Main Floor Plan
- EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS: show the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details and measurements.
- FOUNDATION PLANS: include drawings for a standard, daylight or partial basement, crawlspace, pole, pier, or slab foundation. All necessary notations and dimensions are included.
- INTERIOR ELEVATIONS: show the specific details of cabinets (kitchen, bathroom, and utility room), fireplaces, built-in units, and other special interior features, depending on the nature and complexity of the item.
- ROOF DETAILS: show slope, pitch and location of dormers, gables and other roof elements, including clerestory windows and skylights. These details may be shown on the elevation sheet or on a separate diagram.
- SCHEMATIC ELECTRICAL LAYOUTS: show the suggested locations for switches, fixtures and outlets. These details may be shown on the floor plan or on a separate diagram.
- DETAILED FLOOR PLANS: show the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc., of each level of the house.
- CROSS SECTIONS: show details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections specify the home's construction, insulation, flooring and roofing details.
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS: provide general instructions and information regarding structure, excavating and grading, masonry and concrete work, carpentry and wood, thermal and moisture protection, and specifications about drywall, tile, flooring, glazing, caulking and sealants.
Note: Due to regional variations, local availability of materials, local codes, methods of installation, and individual preferences, it is impossible to include much detail on heating, plumbing, and electrical work on these plans. The duct work, venting, and other details will vary depending on the type of heating and cooling system (forced air, hot water, electric, solar) and the type of energy (gas, oil, electricity, solar) that you use. These details and specifications are easily obtained from your builder, contractor, and/or local suppliers.
Exterior Wall Framing
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $60.00/each
Right-Reading Reverse $125.00
Material List $70.00
The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
- Information Cover Sheet
- Foundation Plan: Each plan is designed on a specific type of foundation. Optional foundation types may be offered. Refer to the general information listed with each plan to determine foundation type and options available.
- Detailed Floor Plans: Complete with the window and door schedules. Electrical plans, with suggested switch, fixture and outlet locations, may be part of the floor plan or a separate drawing.
- Exterior Views
- Building Sections & Interior Elevations
- Complete Construction Details
- Complete Specifications: Specifications list the types of materials used in the construction of the home. Finish schedules are provided.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|1516 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||58' wide||50' deep|
|1932 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||66' wide||72' deep|
|2123 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||58' wide||71' deep|
|2891 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|0 story||80' wide||77' deep|
|1891 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||49' wide||64' deep|
|848 sq ft||1 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||40' wide||34' deep|
|1292 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||51' 6" wide||77' deep|
|1751 sq ft||4 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||77' wide||32' deep|
|1865 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||62' wide||64' deep|
|1936 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||62' wide||68' deep|