Main Floor Plan
This whimsical styled RV Garage with Workshop plan combines the two most requested design elements, space for recreational vehicle storage and a well defined and equipped work or hobby environment. The RV garage portion boasts a ten foot plus ceiling height, perfect for storing either a RV or an oversized boat, or providing car jacking clearance height for the car enthusiast. Plans could be modified to accommodate a rear overhead garage door for drive through ease. The workshop portion of this plan has an eight foot ceiling height and has ample work bench space. Add a partition wall to separate the garage from the workshop and install heating to enable year round use.
- Foundation plan at 1/4"=1'-0"
- Two cross sections at 1/4"=1'-0"
- Main floor plan at 1/4"=1'-0"
- Second floor at 1/4"=1'-0" (if applicable)
- Four exterior elevations at 1/4"=1'-0"
Ground snow load 40 psf. (or composite roof live load 32 psf, dead load 10 psf for total roof design load 42 psf) Floor live load 40 psf. Assumed soil bearing capacity 1560 psf.
Electrical fixtures / switches / smoke alarms by location on floor plans. Plumbing fixtures by location on floor plans. Windows are called out as generic nominal sizes on floor plans, opening directions indicated on elevations.
Items not including with plans: Interior cabinet elevations. Window schedules.
Situations beyond the scope of these drawings: High wind speeds. Seismic, shear walls, holddowns, nailing patterns. Energy code compliance.
Exterior Wall Framing
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $55.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $100.00/each
The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas. Most of our plans show a basement and alternate crawl space or slab plan.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|1370 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||36' wide||47' deep|
|2604 sq ft||3 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||72' wide||60' deep|
|1235 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||46' wide||30' deep|
|1154 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||36' wide||43' deep|
|2305 sq ft||0 bed||0.5 bath|
|2 story||54' wide||40' deep|
|1644 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||36' wide||51' deep|
|1741 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||42' wide||51' deep|
|2912 sq ft||4 bed||2.5 bath|
|2 story||40' wide||50' 6" deep|
|1538 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|2 story||36' wide||50' 6" deep|
|1470 sq ft||2 bed||2 bath|
|0 story||51' wide||28' deep|