This cottage focuses on an internal courtyard which is accessible from all the rooms on the first level. The high ceilings on the first two levels and the vaulted ceiling in the attic space make all the rooms feel very spacious. There are four bedrooms and four baths with adjoining living/dining and kitchen areas. Common areas are added to the 2nd and 3rd levels to give flexibility to each floor.
Exterior Wall Framing
Additional Room Features
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|869 sq ft||2 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||24' wide||44' deep|
|1025 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||24' wide||46' deep|
|672 sq ft||2 bed||1 bath|
|1 story||14' wide||56' deep|
|1413 sq ft||3 bed||3 bath|
|2 story||24' wide||44' deep|
|2590 sq ft||3 bed||4 bath|
|2 story||48' wide||37' deep|
|2538 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|2 story||63' wide||57' deep|
|1757 sq ft||3 bed||2 bath|
|1 story||48' wide||62' deep|