2338 sq ft
This plan can be customized!
Click the button or call us now at 1-800-913-2350.
Floor PlansFloor Plan - Main Floor Plan
Full Specs & Features
Exterior Wall Framing
What's included in this plan set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|PDF Set Best Value!||$1350.00||PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set||$1550.00||5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Study Set||$1150.00||One electronic set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set.|
|Crawlspace||$0.00||Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Slab||$0.00||Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Mirror Reverse Sets||$0.00/each||Choose how many sets of the 5 or 8 copy set to mirror. Text and dimensions will be backwards. Click here for more information.|
The Single Set and PDF Study Set are typically stamped "Not for Construction" and are to be used for studying / obtaining bids only. We do offer a 90% credit when you upgrade from a Single Set to a 5-Copy set (or greater).
Meet the Designer - Nick Noyes
“The idea for the FLEXAHOUSE,” says, Nick, “is to create a design that's almost a custom home plan because of the many options you can select. The basic elements can be organized into three very different plans. By adding more bedrooms, changing the orientation of the garage, or choosing siding and roofing options you can create still more variations.”
Nationally acclaimed San Francisco architect Nick Noyes designed the Flexahouse in partnership with Houseplans.com. Nick has won numerous awards from the American Institute of Architects and his houses have been published in Architectural Record, Coastal Living, House Beautiful, and Sunset.
Other plans by this designer
Contact us now for a free consultation.