Main Floor Plan
The I-shaped plan is the most compact of the three basic layouts and suits a relatively long and narrow lot. The entry porch tucks in between the garage and the bedroom wing. The Master Suite occupies the opposite end of the house from the garage and has its own patio that's slightly offset from the main terrace off the Great Room.
Exterior Wall Framing
Plan Set Price
Additional Construction Sets $50.00/each
Mirror Reverse Sets $0.00/each
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas. Most of our plans show a basement and alternate crawl space or slab plan.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Best Price Policy
To find out what documents you should expect with your house plans, see what's included?
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be modified!
Also by This Designer
|2338 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||81' wide||52' deep|
|2580 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||89' wide||52' deep|
|2254 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||95' wide||39' deep|
|2405 sq ft||3 bed||2.5 bath|
|1 story||75' wide||77' deep|
|2778 sq ft||4 bed||3.5 bath|
|1 story||77' wide||93' deep|